Friday, April 15, 2011

Tonight

I've missed the Lifelines meeting for a couple of weeks due to this thing called Life, and this other thing called Work.

But tonight, I'm going, meeting daughter and LeBoyfriend there,

and....

drumroll...........

If all goes well, I'm meeting one of us!!

I won't say any more in case that pesky Life stuff gets in the way. But I have my fingers crossed. I'll be waiting. By the coffee pots.

And since I just helped LeBoyfriend offload 30 two-cubic-foot bags of well-cooked compost (from a stable, a mixture of manure and sawdust from an area sawmill!) out of the back of his truck....

Yeah, that'll be me. The one that smells faintly of horse poo! Waiting with a big hug!!

3 comments:

  1. I happen to like the smell of horse poo and I love coffee .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are on the same wavelength about "enabling" recovery.

    I'm so happy it's still working out. All's well on our end too!

    Love, Lou

    ReplyDelete