Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apologies!

I briefly posted a post here yesterday that was meant for my "happy" blog. I caught it and deleted the post within about four minutes, but apparently it had showed up on some folks' "readers". I'm sorry!!

There is no news. I haven't heard from her at all since I hugged her and left her on Thursday. Until I have reason to think otherwise, I'm choosing to think this is good. She's still breathing. I'll take it! Wishing us all a peaceful and restful Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing your quilt pieces! They are beautiful and its a skill I admire. I get excited when I can successfully sew on a button :)

    You know what - I need to get my paints out and have some time for creativity. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news is good news. Enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I find most of my peaceful moments during the silent times. Hange in there and keep putting one foot in front of the other. I love your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to start a happy blog! Keeping up with more than one blog sounds exhausting, you are a very busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, it makes me feel good to know that you have a "happy blog" too. I take inspiration anywhere I can get it! Love seeing your creative works :)

    ReplyDelete