Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another one....

Make room in the circle and pull up a chair for another one of us.... I think she has just put up her first post.


http://heartsbrokenmomdrugaddict.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-happened.html



I would appreciate extra prayers and good thoughts for my daughter ... We are seeing some questionable, disturbing behavior. I do not wish to jump to any conclusions, though DH and I have been eyeing each other every so often and saying "quack" under our breath.




















As in, "if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...." Time will tell. In the meaning, I'm getting some much needed rest because I'm not even sure the last paragraph is coherent!


Anyway, just wanted to mention Kelli's blog (linked above). G'nite!



10 comments:

  1. I will pray for you. Ducks get very messy. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my prayers. Don't ignore that voice in your gut...and no tip-toeing around pink elephants in the living room, k? Heading over to meet a new friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joy..you ARE in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that all will be well and the duck is really a swan in disguise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many times I've tried to call the duck a "horse," or a "swan." I believe our instincts, which are usually right on, when it comes to this issue, is God's way of gently keeping us aware without hitting us with a 2x4 in the head or the heart. Hang in there and I continue to keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for pointing out Kelli's blog, the circle is growing.

    Sorry to hear about the "duck" possibility. How will you find out for sure? Praying for you extra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh I hate that damn Duck. You are in my prayers. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a duck visit recently, but at least we now hear the quack. I will continue to pray for you Joy and your daughter. Thanks for the link, I posted and am following. Sleep well and take care of you!

    ReplyDelete