Thursday, December 24, 2009

Season's Greetings to all!

Hey everyone, this brokenhearted mom visited my blog today - please take a moment to "welcome" her to our blogging community and show some support!! We all know how much it can mean!

http://letgohangon.blogspot.com/

(hoping the linkie works!)






















To those who celebrate it, a blessed and Merry Christmas to you!!! To those who do not, Happy Holidays!! I wish each and every one of you dear people many moments of peace, and joy, and a sense of realization of our many blessings, over the next few days. Thanks for sharing your lives with me!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too "mamaberry"! May the New Year bring much joy and happiness to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and thanks for your blog. I have learned a lot from you already. Feel free to stop by my blog at letgohangonblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same back to you sweet lady! And thanks for pointing us to another hurting mom. I will go visit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings to you dear one at this special time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say Merry Christmas no matter what. Does that make me politically incorrect? Whatever...LOL

    Keep on blogging, Joy, we need you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete