Wednesday, March 4, 2009

P.P.S. and P.P.P.S


P.P.S. The sober home called back! I just hung up... they are describing possibly placing her in the lockdown 30-day portion of their place (30 days free with three meetings daily and a lot of homework) followed by placing her in the transitional sober living which is the $160.00 a week part.... they sound extremely serious and no-nonsense.... We got interrupted by another girl entering the home and the person talking to me had to go immediately to clear her for admission.... she said she will call me back. I suddenly feel so hopeful! I pray that if this is the place God wants for her, He will bring it about! And if it's not, that we will be shown this clearly, and DD2 can then continue calling around after she is released until the right place becomes available!

Fast forward 1 hour.

P.P.P.S. They called back. She has to get out, phone in for a phone interview and then call in daily at 9 a.m. to prove willingness. And then come in if they say they have a bed.

Sigh. I guess she's back to looking for a temporary sober home in the meantime. This could take a while. One day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Will she phone them back? It would be a good thing for all if she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will all work out for the best! Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete